The lovely Christine Gitchell has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award!
She’s a wonderful writer and a great person. She’s also one of my best friends, and I’m lucky to know her. See all that for yourself on her blog!
This is a fantastic honor coming from someone as accomplished as she is!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Oh boy, here come 7 facts about myself:
- I truly believe (most days) that if you try hard enough you can be telekinetic and fly.
- There’s this handsome guy I live with, and I’m in love with him. PS: He’s my boyfriend.
- I’ve got a mad love for Toni Morrison.
- Lynn Fay is a wonderful mentor and writer. She showered me in inspiration and hope. Check out her page!
- I suck at lying, but I’m a pretty good actress. I’ve been lead in several plays and at a haunted house. I’ve also been in a horribly lame commercial.
- I share my food and kisses with my two pet rats.
- I paint (decently), write (acceptably), sing (questionably), and play music (horribly).